Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
3D Character Animator at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a 3D Character Animator to add another dimension to our in-house post-production team. If you’re eager to animate the stars of our campaigns, read on to learn about the specs of this spectacular position.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a 3D Character Animator at MediaMonks, you’ll help to bring some of our best-looking projects to life by making everything that needs to move move.
- As part of our growing Hilversum team, you’ll work side by side with other artists on amazing projects for brands such as LEGO and Toyota.
- Your skills will be employed for a wide variety of projects, including 3D-rendered animations but also VR and AR experiences.
- You’ll set up scenes that serve as the base for our animatics and post production pipeline.
- Working as part of a global creative production company, you’ll work on multiple projects at once, often under tight deadlines and with the risk of winning an award or two (hundred).
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks and counting.
Let’s Get Things Moving
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a successful and crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome pet-, side- and passion-projects, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture amplified through awesome awards, a lovely lunch, and rigid pension fund. If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you ASAP. However, let your work speak first by sending us your most animated projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For position, we are looking to hire a 3D Characters Animator with prime portfolio.
- You are versed in the arts of Autodesk Maya.
- You will have to be able to animate a wide variety of stuff, from characters, to appliance products to cars and planes.
- You have a relentless drive to create high-quality work and go the extra mile even if no one is watching.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to get the principal details right, or break ’m for artistic effect.
- However, it’s not only about technical artistry; as part of a 30-Monk strong department, you need to be a great team player in order to excel.
- Besides 3D character animation, it would be a big plus if you also boast related skills such as modelling, rigging and shading/lighting, or maybe even concept art skills.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897