Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
3D Generalist MediaMonks HQ
Our award-winning post production department is looking to hire a talented Generalist to join our 3D team in Hilversum. We’re looking for someone who knows more than Jon Snow but is still eager to take their craft to the next level. With the support of experienced coworkers, we’ll help you to hone your skills sharp like Valyrian steel
About the Job
- As a Generalist at MediaMonks, you employ your 3D skills to craft amazing films and animations on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Working together with our film, post and animation departments, you are co-responsible for achieving the required look and level of execution for a wide variety of projects, including VR.
- Together with your fellow 3D Monks, you help to craft every asset to perfection through modelling, animating, texturing, lighting, shading, UV mapping, and relentless rendering.
- Ideally, you will also contribute to compositing and anything else that goes into a fine VFX or animation shot.
- This mid-level position requires knowledge and skill across all aspects of the 3D production process, with experience in lighting, texturing and shading/look development.
- Knowing Maya and V-Ray is essential to the role.
- As a true generalist, you should be able to texture in MARI and, ideally, composite CG images in NUKE.
- With around 2 years of CG experience, you’ve earned your first stripes in the field and are ready to take this next step.
- You understand commercial production workflows and have experience working as part of a production team on CG or VFX projects.
- You’ve a developed a feel for 1) what is needed and 2) how long it takes to get a VFX shot right.
- You can communicate project (status) details to other team members in a clear and concise way, and are highly organized in your scenes and folders, making sure we can move fast without breaking things.
- You are your own biggest critic, with an unstoppable drive for achieving visual perfection.
- If you know Houdini and/or our new love, Clarisse, that’s considered a huge plus.
Join MediaMonks, It’ll be Fun
At MediaMonks, you join a successful and fast-growing international production company. The job comes with a young and lively culture, great healthy food and fabulous parties and winter sports shindigs. Hell, we even have a badass pension fund.
So, if you are excited about this opportunity, we’d love to receive your resumé and probe your showreel. We’re keen to hear about the specialities you’ve developed and your favourite kind of jobs. Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with links to your best projects as well as a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897