Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Account Director at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks BA is seeking an experienced Program Manager with an aptitude for creative production and web development. This role requires a diverse set of hats, hands-on experience in digital production, and a solid understanding of what it takes to digitally transform brands. This position manages one of MediaMonks' key partnerships.
In this role you will
- Work side by side with your clients to shape projects from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out.
- Work at the intersection of Business and Production to manage a prolific Production partnership.
- Spend a lot of time at the client's office to nurture strong alliances.
- Be a driving force in liaising between the client and internal teams throughout the process.
- Be responsible for creating a roadmap for all digital content and build a framework to successfully plan and produce projects.
- Connect the dots between branded content, interfaces and platforms.
- Identify opportunities for new projects and up-sales that add value to all parties.
- help direct the very things that will be produced, always making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- Be at the heart of the strategic and operational decisions.
- Be responsible for scoping and quoting projects, working with producers and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- Help increase revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
- This role requires someone that is experienced in managing million-dollar retainers for global advertising, entertainment and technology companies.
- You should have 5+ years of hands-on business experience in digital advertising or production, with proven track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work
- You can coach a brand through digital transformation
- With the backing of our producers and art directors, you need to be confident in providing expert advice on digital production, sometimes even at the C-level
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams milestones ahead
- You can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved
- Working at MediaMonks means you engage projects with new and emerging technologies, banking on your deep interest in digital (business) developments and trends
- Setting up and sustaining production partnerships between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb (English) communication skills
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508