Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Account Director at MediaMonks DXB
At MediaMonks, we are recruiting a digital-savvy go-getter and leader who will manage business accounts at the intersection of creativity and technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of our Dubai, you’ll be wearing multiple hats at once as part of a long-term digital partnership for our clients in the Middle East.
- You are an incredible relationship builder, dedicated to delivering award winning work for our passionate clients.
- You are responsible for managing and growing key clients accounts, working across various brands within it managing various business accounts, making sure the work being produced exceeds the client’s expectations.
- As an Account Director at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the first point of contact for our clients, who seek MediaMonks for the strategy, creative and production of their digital briefs.
- You’ll work side by side with your clients to engage platform build, content production and data & digital media projects from the start, proposing transformational solutions, assess the feasibility and driving growth and change for your client
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- You’ll not just be our client’s go-to Monk: as an Account Director you’re responsible for working closely with the Program Lead in orchestrating the entire pipeline from sales to staffing and enabling operations where needed.
- Safeguarding the client relationship and revenue growth, you will look after and work closely with the Program Lead to enable business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties.
- Drive monitoring and reporting across the accounts handled with the Program Lead and Project Manager, ensuring internal and external reporting requirements are met weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually through continuous and structured communication and planning with the client and internal stakeholders
- Own the business and financial planning, monitoring and management of accounts handled.
- Track and monitor overall account performance to meet revenue targets - monthly overview of client activities, revenue forecast and future plan, prepare and deliver client presentations, case studies and proposals.
- You are not afraid of technical set-ups and have worked before with clients and on projects with complex platform solutions, advanced back end systems, content management systems and advanced data and digital media solutions.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge and application to business challenges, keeping abreast with industry trends and sharing knowledge with the account team and client
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with all client stakeholders and represent the relationship with other client agency partners.
- You understand the local culture and ways of working.
- As the business and accounts portfolio grows, you will hire and manage a team of Account Managers.
- Work with management in identifying business success factors and risks for new and existing clients.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This senior role requires someone with 10+ years experience managing business accounts in digital transformation, advertising or production space. And 3+ years in a lead role, you have a proven track record managing high-value and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You have extensive experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a basic technical or a creative/commercial perspective.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies because while managing relationships is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- With your strategic mind and presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities, and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You make it your business to keep clients happy.
- You are an outgoing, sociable individual, ready and willing to socialize and be part of the team culture and spirit.
- This senior-level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million dollar retainers.
- You know how to balance the client’s objectives with the needs of our own company.
- You have a keen understanding of digital business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Setting up and sustaining projects between teams and time zones is no easy feat and requires superb planning as well as interpersonal skills.
- You must speak and write Arabic and English.
- Based in Riyadh
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508