Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Account Director at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks Singapore is looking for an Account Director to make perpetual production magic happen in Southeast Asia. In this position, you set up, steward and scale our partnerships and projects in the APAC region. By doing so, you play a key role in building out our position as one of the top creative production partners in Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Director at the most awesome creative production company on the planet, you act as a key point of contact for new and existing clients and commercial lead of our (production) teams.
- You’ll work with fast-growing team of Monks to set up, steward and scale production partnerships with A-list clients.
- You work closely with our existing clients to land and nail new briefs and function as steward of the existing relationship.
- You’re responsible for managing our businesses relationships - from the first bid to the final delivery - and actively work on growing existing clients.
- Co-authoring treatments and proposals, you’ll be a driving force in turning pitches into actual projects, liaising between our clients and teams throughout the whole way.
- You’ll help shape the final production, ensuring our proposals meet the client’s brief and business objectives above anything else.
- The work you help engage will be wide and diverse, ranging from big website builds, and global rich media campaigns to mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- You work as strategic partner who understands a client’s brand and business, actively identifying new opportunities to better service their needs.
- You’ll help grow strategic business relationships, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
- You keep your finger on the pulse of the industry by following account movements, agency reviews and attending events in an an effort to boost our growth and reputation.
- For this senior-level role, we’re looking for a Business Developer who can manage big accounts and understands the objectives of global advertising, technology and entertainment companies.
- This client-facing business role requires 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or creative production and a solid understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about.
- In addition to knowing your ones and zeros, you have proven experience in managing six- to seven-figure retainers for global advertising, entertainment and technology companies.
- You are experienced in creating strong presentation decks, and can propose solutions from both a basic technical perspective as well as a strong commercial one.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of brands and can quickly grasp their challenges and opportunities, identifying exactly what needs to be achieved from the get-go.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- With the backing of our in-house experts, you should be confident in advising A-list clients on digital advertising and creative production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope projects and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- Your strong presentation skills means you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You’re an outgoing, sociable individual, ready and willing to help us drink beers on Friday afternoons (or whatever drink tickles your fancy).
- Last but not least, you’re a joy to work with; you’re great with clients and coworkers alike and know how inspire teams to go the extra mile.
Become our Big Business Monk
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part a truly global company working as one office across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re up for a challenge in an international environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897