Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Account Director / Business Manager at MediaMonks LDN
We are looking to fortify our Farringdon fortress with a production-savvy go-getter who will manage business accounts at the intersection of creativity and technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Business Monk at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the first point of contact for our clients, who seek MediaMonks for the strategy, creative and production of their digital campaigns.
- You’ll work side by side with your clients to engage new production projects from the start, proposing transformational solutions, assess feasibility and driving change for your brands
- The work is centered around creating innovative digital work across the customer decision journey, working on both product launches and brand campaigns.
- You are responsible for growing a key FMCG company, working across various brands within it managing various business accounts, making sure the work being produced exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Become a Business Monk
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part of a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- This mid-senior role requires someone with 4 to 7 years’ experience managing business accounts in digital advertising or production.
- You have extensive experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a basic technical or a creative/commercial perspective.
- With the backing of our senior producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in managing the business of digital production projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies, because while managing relationships is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- With your strategic mind and presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You make it your business to keep clients happy.
- You are an outgoing, sociable individual, ready and willing to help us drink beers on Friday afternoons (or whatever drink tickles your fancy).
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897