Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Account Manager at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best-in-class offerings to world-renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: As an Account Manager position at MediaMonks AMS, you have a solid knowledge of the Digital Creative industry and an affinity with digital platforms and IT projects. You are someone who knows how to steward business relationships at the intersection of creativity and technology.
- As an Account Manager at MediaMonks, your work will vary but has a focus on making sure that our customers are completely satisfied, our platforms team knows what to do and we win great innovative platform jobs and pitches.
- As an Account Manager, you are responsible for maintaining and growing the business.
- You will help the (potential) client by immersing yourself in their industry and you will link the insights to your in-depth knowledge of platforms, content, and e-Commerce.
- You will be the first to spot commercial opportunities with your clients, and provides them with strategic advice.
- You will be able to set up a clear briefing for the internal teams to come up with a solid strategy.
- You understand platforms, content, and e-Commerce, but if the conversation with the client becomes too substantive, you know that it is time to invite the technical experts.
- You are results-driven and you enjoy building sustainable partnerships.
- You are able to co-author treatments and proposals. You'll be the driving force in turning RFPs into real projects, liaising between the client and MediaMonks' teams the whole way through.
- You'll help define the scope for each project, ensuring proposals meet the client's brief and business objectives above anything else.
Experience you already have:
- You have at least 5+ years’ worth of client-facing experience in digital advertising or creative production and understand what it takes to make big digital projects come about.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of brands and can quickly grasp their challenges and opportunities, identifying exactly what needs to be achieved from the get-go.
- You have a good dose of persuasiveness
- You have experience with pitches
- You are conceptually strong and have a passion for digital platforms
- You can plan and organize well
- You geek out when it comes to new technologies because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to scope projects and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships, and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- You’re experienced in creating presentation decks and can help shape proposals from a basic technical perspective and/or a commercial one.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities, and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You can work in English at the highest professional level.
- Last but not least, you’re a joy to work with; you’re great with clients and coworkers alike and know how to inspire teams to go the extra mile.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508