Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Account Manager - MM Australia
MediaMonks is a global creative production partner that works with some of the coolest clients on the planet, and we’re looking for an Account Manager to manage business accounts at the intersection of creativity and technology for our leading FMCG client.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our clients, who seek MediaMonks for the strategy, creative and production of their digital campaigns.
- Understand the client’s business thoroughly and pre-empt their needs as you partner with them to achieve their KPI’s.
- Work side by side with your clients to engage new projects from the start, propose transformational solutions, assess feasibility and drive change for your brands.
- Create innovative digital work across the customer decision journey, working on both product launches and brand campaigns.
- Be responsible for growing a key FMCG company, working across various brands within it, managing various business accounts, making sure the work being produced exceeds client expectations.
- Help business accounts grow into a long-term success for all parties, delivering against monthly and annual targets.
- Engage specialists and other subject matter experts within the MediaMonks business, both locally and internationally, to deliver on client briefs.
- Become a trusted member of the MediaMonks team that continually strives for the best outcomes and integrates the MediaMonks offering seamlessly across your client’s business.
- This mid-to-senior role requires someone with at least 5 years’ experience managing business accounts in digital advertising or production.
- You have extensive experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a basic technical or a creative/commercial perspective. Expressing idea clearly and succinctly is a must.
- With the backing of our wider account team, senior producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in managing the business of digital production projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies, because while managing relationships is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- With your strategic mind and presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our talents, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You make it your business to understand a client’s business and proactively lead the relationship.
- Proven ability to manage budgets, timelines and internal resources effectively to maintain productivity at all times.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing are desirable.
- Experience in an agency or production environment preferable.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) and win the decade. Our operations are highly collaborative and marry data driven marketing, digital experience platforms and content at scale together to drive change.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508