Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
AEM Developer at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager Developer to build ace AEM platforms at the most awesome creative production company on the planet. In this role, you’ll work together with our Solutions Architect to mastermind the next generation of AEM-based products.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this full-time position you’ll play a key role in the development of AEM platforms and solutions.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts.
- You’ll be challenged to develop thoughtful solutions for a myriad of business and software-related problems.
- You’ll assess feature and implementation requests and build these within new or existing AEM ecosystems.
- Some requests can be super-specific, requiring you to think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behaviour.
- Other times, clients may only know what they want, not what they need, in which case you’ll help to pinpoint both the problem and the solution.
- When developing solutions, you take everything into account, from performance quality to speed-to-market.
- You also consider the scalability and longevity of each solution in the name of a lasting and superior user experience.
- You’ll work as part of our development department in Hilversum, comprised of 100+ of the best front- and backend specialist in the world across languages and stacks.
- Alongside 500 coworkers from other disciplines, you’re part of an international production operation that develops everything you could possibly throw at a digital project.
Become Our AEM Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree. Hell, we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3 years of hands-on experience with AEM development.
- You know all there is to know about AEM, and more.
- You are acquainted with enterprise development work streams involving multiple systems, teams and user profiles — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- You know how to employ modern technology stacks and cloud-based systems.
- You have strong knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Java 7/8 is key, and thus a big plus.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897