Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
AEM developer at MediaMonks SF
MediaMonks is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager Developer to build ace AEM platforms for one of our key clients. In this role, you’ll work together with our Solutions Architect to mastermind the next generation of AEM-based products.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this full-time position you’ll play a key role in the development of AEM platforms and solutions.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts.
- You’ll be challenged to develop thoughtful solutions for a myriad of business and software-related problems.
- You’ll assess feature and implementation requests and build these within new or existing AEM ecosystems.
- Some requests can be super-specific, requiring you to think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behaviour.
- Other times, clients may only know what they want, not what they need, in which case you’ll help to pinpoint both the problem and the solution.
- When developing solutions, you take everything into account, from performance quality to speed-to-market.
- You also consider the scalability and longevity of each solution in the name of a lasting and superior user experience.
- You’ll be part of a dedicated project team that focuses on one of our most important clients. You'll be partly in-house in their offices in San Francisco to ensure an amazing partnership. Globally, you'll work as part of our development department comprised of 100+ of the best front- and backend specialist in the world across languages and stacks.
- Alongside 500 coworkers from other disciplines, you’re part of an international production operation that develops everything you could possibly throw at a digital project.
Become Our AEM Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition to all the good stuff such as healthcare package and a competitive salary, you’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3 years of hands-on experience with AEM development.
- You know all there is to know about AEM, and more.
- You are acquainted with enterprise development work streams involving multiple systems, teams and user profiles — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- You know how to employ modern technology stacks and cloud-based systems.
- You have strong knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Java 7/8 is key, and thus a big plus.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897