Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
AEM Developer - Platforms for MediaMonks Toronto
MediaMonks Canada is looking for highly talented AEM Developers. While our office is in Toronto. We are open to people across Canada who can work remotely.
- You’ll vet incoming projects and define our initial response, and take it from there. Your extensive expertise in conquering technical challenges will safeguard new projects from the get-go.
- While based in Toronto, you will also work with our teams across the Americas, primarily LA, SF, CDMX and NYC.
- Some of the projects you’ll work on engage with experimental technologies and can be technically challenging, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of development.
- Once projects have been sold through, you’ll help to prepare them for development by our production strongholds in Amsterdam & Buenos Aires.
- You’ll be challenged to develop thoughtful solutions for a myriad of business and software-related problems.
- You’ll assess feature and implementation requests and build these within new or existing AEM ecosystems.
- Some requests can be super-specific, requiring you to think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behaviour.
- Perform all aspects of the system development life-cycle including designing, coding, testing, documenting, installing, and maintaining custom applications;
- Other times, clients may only know what they want, not what they need, in which case you’ll help to pinpoint both the problem and the solution.
- Alongside 500 coworkers from other disciplines, you’re part of an international production operation that develops everything you could possibly throw at a digital project.
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part of a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Academic excellence preferred
- 8+ years industry experience in technology, 6+ years of AEM/CQ5 architecture & development
- 5+ years experience in a cross-functional role, or 2 year+ experience in at least 2 of the following disciplines: Architecture design, Application Development, Web Development, Quality Assurance, Data, Analytics, CRM Operations, Systems
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, risk management/compliance and related information security requirements
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Adobe certification (AEM Developer, AEM Architect, AEM DevOps) preferred
- You are acquainted with enterprise development work streams involving multiple systems, teams and user profiles — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- You know how to employ modern technology stacks and cloud-based systems.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition to all the good stuff such as healthcare package and a competitive salary, you’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508