Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
AEM Traineeship for Junior Java Developers at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for keen Java Developers who are eager to learn about all-things AEM. If you want to kickstart your AEM skillset, read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- During this traineeship, you’ll learn from our seasoned Monks to get acquainted, advanced and awesome at AEM through a series of hands-on teaching sessions and projects.
- You’ll work together with our AEM Solutions Architect to mastermind the next generation of AEM-based products and platforms.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts.
- You will also receive projects, support and high-fives from our Technical Directors to grow from an AEM Karate Kid to full-blown AEM grandmaster.
- Throughout the traineeship, you’ll be challenged to develop thoughtful solutions for a throng of business and software-related problems.
- AEM requests can be super-specific, requiring you to think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behaviour.
- You’ll be working on a variety of AEM projects for A-list clients simultaneously, where you’ll explore feature and implementation requests and build them into new and existing AEM ecosystems.
- Whenever you’re not being clued up about the AEM ins, outs and roundabouts, you’ll be developing skills in Java, including OSGi, Sling, and Sightly on some pretty cool platform projects.
- As part of our Hilversum development department, you’ll work among 100+ of the best front- and backend specialists in the world across (almost) all languages and stacks.
Become Our Future AEM Specialist
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and fast-moving company alongside 700+ global coworkers that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Next to a casual company culture, epic daily lunches and a sublime annual winter sports trip, we’ll even provide you with a next-level pension plan to enjoy in half a century or so. If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 2 years’ of hands-on experience building things with Java 7 or 8, which are key for starring in this traineeship.
- Alternatively, you’re a proud owner of a relevant HBO or University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have an EU passport or visa that allows you to work in the Netherlands.
- Preferably, you have some knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns.
- Likewise, if you know about enterprise development work streams, we’ll be dazzled.
- While you don’t have to know about AEM already, you do need an unbeatable passion for clean code, dynamic development details, and building brilliant backends.
- You love programing in your own time — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- If you have already have experience with OSGi, Sling and Sightly, that’s a plus.
- Last but not least, you are an eager human being who is motivated by the prospect of collaborating with incredible coworkers in an international environment.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897