Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
AEM traineeship for JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS at MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks is looking for keen Java Developers who are eager to learn about all-things AEM. If you want to kickstart your AEM skillset, read on!
Roles & Responsibilities
- During this traineeship, you’ll learn from our seasoned Monks to get acquainted, advanced and awesome at AEM through a series of hands-on teaching sessions and projects.
- You’ll work together with our AEM Solutions Architect to mastermind the next generation of AEM-based products and platforms.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts.
- You will also receive projects, support and high-fives from our Technical Directors to grow from an AEM Karate Kid to full-blown AEM grandmaster.
- Throughout the traineeship, you’ll be challenged to develop thoughtful solutions for a throng of business and software-related problems.
- AEM requests can be super-specific, requiring you to think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behaviour.
- You’ll be working on a variety of AEM projects for A-list clients simultaneously, where you’ll explore feature and implementation requests and build them into new and existing AEM ecosystems.
- Whenever you’re not being clued up about the AEM ins, outs and roundabouts, you’ll be developing skills in Java, including OSGi, Sling, and Sightly on some pretty cool platform projects.
- As part of our development department, you’ll work among 100+ of the best front- and backend specialists in the world across (almost) all languages and stacks.
Become Our Future AEM Specialist
At MediaMonks, you will join a successful and fast-growing international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 2 years’ of hands-on experience building things with Java 7 or 8, which are key for starring in this traineeship.
- Alternatively, you’re a proud owner of a relevant HBO or University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Preferably, you have some knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns.
- Likewise, if you know about enterprise development work streams, we’ll be dazzled.
- While you don’t have to know about AEM already, you do need an unbeatable passion for clean code, dynamic development details, and building brilliant backends.
- You love programing in your own time — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- If you have already have experience with OSGi, Sling and Sightly, that’s a plus.
- Last but not least, you are an eager human being who is motivated by the prospect of collaborating with incredible coworkers in an international environment.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897