Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Android Developer at MediaMonks HILV
Developers with a taste for mobile, we are after an adroit Android artisan to assemble apps of any kind. More specifically, we are looking for a native developer that is experienced with both the latest Android versions as well as 6+. As an Android developer, you’ll be joining the ranks of our award-winning mobile production team, MediaMonks Mobile. Together, you are responsible for building and maintaining our mobile apps. This means you’ll need to be an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
To be apt for this role, you’ve got to know your way around Android Studio and Gradle. Experience with multithreading is a must, as is the ability to work with Sketch, Marvel or Zeplin files. If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be perfect for this Hilversum-based position.
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be joining one of the most successful companies for mobile productions by the FWA — the leading showcase for digital work. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and sublime extracurricular events, such as our annual winter sports trip.
Developers with a taste for mobile! MediaMonks is after an adroit Android artisan to assemble apps of any kind.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will join our award-winning development department at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum.
- You'll be joining the ranks of our mobile production team that develops applications for the world’s leading agencies and brands, targeting the latest and greatest versions of Android.
- Alongside other Android (and iOS) developers, you are responsible for building (and maintaining) a multitude of apps that offer multifarious functionalities: from the ultimate grilling companion to an all-star coffee app and innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in 22 locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 2500+ Monks worldwide.
Become an Android Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking to hire an Android Developer with several high-end apps to show for.
- You know the Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle and git-flow like the back of your hand.
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Kotlin.
- You’re (potential) BFFs with Mr. Jenkins, not afraid of letting him run tests on your code.
- While you’re up to date with the latest developments in Google’s mobile candy store, you’re also capable of supporting older versions of Android (6+).
- Experience with multithreading is a must, as is the ability to work with Sketch and Marvel files.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to endure ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- You have a sweet tooth for Bluetooth and other hardware technologies.
- Bonus points for any experience with RetroFit, Dagger/Koin, Flow and coroutines.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508