Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Android Tech Lead at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is looking for an Android Tech Lead willing to help us grow and guide our Android team, and develop high quality apps for our fortune 100 clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll develop native Android apps from prototype to approval, using Kotlin / Java.
- You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a wide range of apps offering a wide range of features — from the ultimate grilling companion to an all-star coffee app and innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- You’ll assist management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- You’ll lead a large team of developers working on projects deliveries
- The mobile team is nested in our development department which is part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, which is a fact.
- Next to building amazing apps, you’re responsible for doing code reviews to make sure everyone is doing an awesome job.
Become a Android Technical Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a highly motivated Android Developer willing to jump into the next step of their career path and evolve into a high level Technical Lead.
- You know the Android SDK, Android Studio and Gradle like the back of your hand.
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Kotlin/Java.
- While you’re up to date with the latest developments in Google’s mobile candy store, you’re also capable of supporting older versions of Android.
- You enjoy expanding your capabilities to new platforms and technologies, keeping up to date with the latest Google features. And you'll encourage knowledge transfer within your team.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291