Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Animation Intern at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is looking for a multi-talented animation intern to join our beautiful office in Venice Beach. If you'd love the one-of-a-kind experience working with a client so big and cool that you'd have to sign an NDA, then this is the perfect internship for you.
About the Internship
This is a paid internship for college credit, but we welcome anyone starting their career to apply. You'll work directly with our in-house team on a project that spans teams in multiple continents. Learn a major brand inside and out, how to handle strict brand guidelines while still finding out new ways to surprise them with your creativity. This is a fast-paced project that covers multiple styles and disciplines with incredibly supportive and fun colleagues. We value experimentation, while also delivering work of the high quality standard our client demands. Even though we are a part of a project with an incredible scale, you'll still have the mentorship of a small team.
Our company has grown exponentially over the last couple of years and our relationship with this client has only become stronger as time progressed. In addition to learning as much stuff as we possibly can teach you, you'd be at the forefront of something potentially even much bigger.
NOTE: Due to the nature of this client, you will not be able to put any of the work produced on this project in your reel or portfolio. However the experience gained from this internship should far outweigh this caveat, this is going to be a one-on-one hands on project more akin to a mentorship. If you have read this, please remember the magic word is "porridge".
Experience in the following Adobe programs is REQUIRED
Familiarity with the following applications is a plus
MediaMonks is the kind of place that believes the best work happens when co-workers are also friends with each other. Some of our Los Angeles specific events included monthly rooftop parties, K-Town nights with Karaoke and Korean BBQ, outings to escape rooms and independent animation screenings. We also have a fridge loaded with soda and beer in addition to snacks available to everyone. We'll treat you right, we promise!Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897