Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Animation Producer at MediaMonks BA
We’re looking to hire an avid Animation Producer to oversee the production process for our fast-moving animation projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Buenos Aires based role, you’ll be at the heart of the action that is our animation department.
- You’ll be part of a 9-Monk strong team that goes about creating fabulous animations and fantastic motion graphics for the world's leading agencies and their brands.
- Together with our department lead, who monitors production quality, you are responsible for managing the in- and output of the animation team.
- You liaise between our offices and clients to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You work together with our animators, directors and (film) producers to make sure every pixel is polished to perfection.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects.
- Working within this perpetually moving and innovating department, you’ll be given the opportunity to learn, grow, excel and party like there's no tomorrow (even though you probably have a deadline then).
- You relay client feedback to the team and look after the quality of their output.
- You translate the complexity of animation production into lucid language that clients and other outsiders can understand.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people, of course!) are available.
- Last but not least you help to quote, scope and plan new animation projects together with our department leads.
Meet & Exceed This Profile?
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this job. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful international production company that is in constant motion. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like letting your hair down, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this Mid/Sr position, we are looking for an individual with a promising resumé and enough years of professional experience to impress us and prove you're the one.
- You’re keen and knowledgeable about producing and planning animation projects.
- You have sufficient technical understanding to foresee and address possible planning and production issues.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- If you’re able to offer advice on a range of animation matters including 2D & 3D, that’s a big plus.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897