Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Animator for Display Advertising at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English-speaking animation talent to move pixels across space with grace. Working from our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll animate digital ads and assets on behalf of A-list clients from all over the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- As part of our mighty Assets at Scale department, you’ll produce animations for a wide variety of projects, producing work for brands such as HP, Amazon, Google, Uber, Netflix, etc.
- The job constitutes a mix of creating original work and equally awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets.
- In addition to producing awesome motion graphics, you’ll contribute to various stages of the production process from concept to execution.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team 700 Monks and counting.
- This means you’ll be able to team up with world-class developers and collaborate with top-notch artists and illustrators to achieve a specific style.
Come Play for a Pay
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be joining a successful and crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome pet-, side- and passion-projects being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture amplified through awesome awards, a lovely lunch and other benefits — because we’re in advertising.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this position, we’re looking for a versatile animator with 2+ years of high-level experience in the motion graphics field.
- You have a ton of ambition and and true passion for pushing keyframes.
- Your first-rate skills with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop are second to none.
- You can produce original animations, and motion graphic designs, even under tight deadlines.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to get the main principles right, or break ’m for artistic effect.
- Next to the language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too, because the job’s not just about technical artistry.
- To excel in this role, you have to be a team player, skilled in communicating problems and progress, and practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike.
- Ideally, you also have some basic knowledge of CSS and/or HTML.
- Having worked with Bodymovin is a plus, too.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897