Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Animator/Motion Designer, Los Angeles
MediaMonks is looking for an Animator / Motion Designer who wants to further forge their animation skills. For this position, we're looking for a highly ambitious, organized, creative, meticulous, selfless, and enthusiastic animation and motion graphics professional to be a part of the ever growing team of pixel-moving monks.
As part of our mighty Animation & Motion Graphics department, you’ll create motion graphics for a wide variety of projects, producing work for incredible, super secret brands. The job’s a mix of original work and creating equally awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets.
You will support the day-to-day animation needs and support the direction of the producers, team leads, and art directors. You will be responsible for the maintenance and creation of animation assets for one or many different clients. You can produce drop-dead gorgeous animations, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
This means you can team up with world-class developers to work on interactive projects, or collaborate with top-notch artists and illustrators to achieve a specific style. The job is based at our Los Angeles office in sunny Venice, CA.
- For this position, we are looking for a versatile animation artist with 3-5 years of experience in the motion graphics field.
- Setting creative and technical standards to determine the best tools and techniques to use is essential.
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills. This role will be meeting and presenting in front of our internal and external clients across the realms.
- Take matters into your own hands when needed, but always look at your project’s bigger picture - keeping the north star in mind.
- You know the ins and outs of animation - from concept to creation and beyond.
- You can produce drop-dead gorgeous animations, illustrations and designs, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
- Your first-rate skills with After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, and Photoshop are second to none. Cinema 4D, and Harmony are nice-to-haves in your creative toolkit.
- In addition to producing awesome motion graphics, you can also create style frames in a wide variety of styles from concept to execution.
- You know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- Next to language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too. Other languages are a plus!
- You’re adept in brief creation, creating templates, style guides, tutorials, animation ops, giving and receiving feedback, and overall creative management.
- However, the job’s not only about technical artistry. To excel in this role, you have to be a team player skilled in communicating problems and progress, as well as being practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike. Staying open minded and solution oriented is key!
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful, and fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards and celebrated with champagne. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you. However, let your work speak first by sending us your most animated projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508