Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
API Developer / Data Engineer at MediaMonks BA
We’ve chosen and implemented our enterprise software stack (ATS, HRIS, CRM and ERP) and now we unlock their collective end-to-end capabilities. The Employee Digital Experience team is a relatively new team of open minded, pragmatic and agile people that find, select, implement and automate tools and solutions that enhance the employee experience and impact our bottom line.
You’ll be working on building our company data spine: the middleware layer that takes our foundational data and makes it accessible across systems and enables us to quickly build internal websites and apps.
We elevate reporting and analytics out of individual tools, and into coherent real time dashboards, giving our business the insight to deliver on our promise of Speed, Quality, Value.
We’re looking for someone who can share and expand this vision. This is a fairly new initiative for us, so we’ll be working collaboratively to find the best solutions. We are looking for people that are passionate about technology, have a can-do mentality and are not afraid to speak their mind. We would love to hear from you why this role is of interest to you, and what you would add to this type of environment.
While we do not ask for a specific number of years of experience or college degrees, we are looking for extensive applicable experience, and we want to hear from you why this is the right next step in your career.
In this role you will:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle and architecture planning.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications.
- Write clean reusable code.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Product Managers, UI/UX designers, Frontend Developers and other internal stakeholders.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Troubleshoot, debug and test applications.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Expertise in back-end programming languages such as Java, Python and/or Node.js
- Understanding of relational and non relational databases
- Understanding of Cloud software architecture and multi-cloud deployment (GCP or AWS preferred)
- Experience with serverless architecture (Lambda etc)
- REST/Soap API development
- Experience in web development techniques
- Enterprise API Management experience (Mulesoft or Google Apigee preferred)
- Familiar with enterprise level HRIS/CRM/ATS/ERP architecture, integrations and APIs.
- Experience with file based data integration.
- ETL pipeline between platforms / services
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508