Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Art Designer (German) at MediaMonks BER
MediaMonks is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated designer who wants to advance their asset-designing skills. In this role, you’ll be part of a new client team that’s dedicated to producing advertising assets on a global scale for a big international brand within the automotive industry. For this role, German language skills (B2) are a requirement.
- You’ll specialize in asset design for branding, print and logo design.
- You’ll work as part of a global client team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces work across time zones.
- Your job is about combining speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to digital designs and aesthetics.
- You make sure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 2,000 Monks and counting.
Let’s Kick Some Assets
At MediaMonks, there's always potential for growth. Moreover, working with us is arguably the most awesome thing to do right now. You’ll be part of a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this role, we’re looking for a designer with at least 3 years of high-level experience in logo, branding and print design.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger assignments with little supervision.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is second nature to you.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process: from setting styles and finalizing layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- In addition to design skills, you feel confident in tackling a big global project as part of an international team of Monks.
- UX design skills are also very welcome.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508