Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Art Director at MediaMonks / Circus MX
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: In the Art Director position, you’ll be responsible for executing the graphic content for both digital and offline content of a key client in Mexico. This is a role where you’ll partner with a global brand, a Creative Team and Operations team who work together to deliver perfectly what the client needs. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
In this role you will:
- In this mid-level role, you’ll work on the design of social advertising both concepting and executing for product launches, brand campaigns and always on content.
- You’re in direct contact with our client and play a key role in building a prolific partnership. You will work together directly with art directors on the client side, representing MediaMonks from a design POV.
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- In addition to making images look so good you'll want to lick them, you make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- You look after the execution of the art direction and help to improve the work by offering new angles, (P)inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet our standards.
- You are responsible for training the designers and making sure all documentation and design standards are up to date.
- You are always on the lookout for process efficiencies.
Experience you already have:
- Your Photoshop skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- Your are familiar with social media formats in FB, IG, LI, TW and YT
- You are great in Illustrator and photo retouching.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- You are well versed in documenting and enforcing guidelines.
- You are well-versed in English, production tricks, and cat videos.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508