Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Art Director at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is hiring a senior-level creative Monk to be the mentor and guardian of the film, design and animation realm within our monastery. You will not only be the Tarantino within the production monks, but you’re also ready to work some out-of-this-world magic. Guiding moving pixels across space with grace is your personal love language.
*Please keep in mind, due to COVID-19, we will not be immediately hiring for this position, but we look forward to reviewing your application for the near future. Thank you for understanding.*
- In this key role, you’ll be working on a global scale to create effective digital and social content in partnership with our biggest global client.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns big, small and huge.
- You’re responsible for the creation and execution of the high-stakes campaigns we create in incredibly short amounts of time, animation, design, and illustration across teams and time zones.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching for new projects or running workshops to collect new insights and ideas.
- You identify what needs to be done on a creative level so that our PMs and producers can book sufficient time to make your projects shine.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to creatively get the right message across to the right audience(s).
- You’ll translate creative concepts into thorough briefs for our in-house artists.
- For some projects you direct the visual style, for other projects, you help safeguard predefined ones.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new assignments.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet the creative standards MediaMonks is famed for.
- For this lead position, we’re looking for a Lead with 4+ years of high-level experience leading creative teams in an international environment.
- You’re a film and content focussed Art Director.
- You’re looking for high-quality projects, not prestige: your work will be seen by millions but we can’t brag about it.
- You see the opportunities to concept and you get ready, sleeves rolled up, and tackle it with utmost grace.
- You get excited at the idea to meet and present content to clients, versus breaking a sweat.
- You’re equally capable and confident in dealing with high-end brands.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have experience directing digital design, animation and illustration.
- You’re skilled in creating concepts for display advertising and social (content) campaigns using images, animation and video.
- Your pitch skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautifully designed presentation decks.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- You’re a team player with leadership skills: you can keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- If you can also throw in some illustration and/or animation skills, that’d be a great nice-to-have.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508