Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Art Director at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks Singapore is searching for an English (and another Asian language) speaking tastemaker to safeguard the creation of world-class designs at the intersection of the digital and physical worlds.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our bar/cafe/office right next to Duxton hill, you’ll work with a superstar team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production by creating amazing designs.
- The job is about bringing in new work by developing pitch-winning designs and creative proposals.
- You work as an AD on various running projects, helping to work out the design on every level.
- For some projects you set the style from scratch; for others, you help to safeguard predefined styles.
- You look after the execution of the art direction and help to improve the work by offering new angles, (P)inspiration, best practices and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet our standards.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, with an incredible in-house team of 1400 Monks worldwide.
- Always keeping an eye on the final execution, you'll work together with Monks from other offices to produce the concept.
Please note: Principals only. No recruiters please.
- For this mid- to senior-level role, we’re looking for an art director with 5+ years of high-level experience in digital advertising or production.
- You speak English and another Asian language at a professional level.
- Your Photoshop skills are so slick they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You have proven experience applying your design skills to a wide variety of interactive and experiential projects, coming up with spot-on designs for new and emerging technologies.
- You’ve earned your stripes in the field and are ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger karate kids get better at their job in a sacred ritual called constructive feedback (i.e. hovering art direction).
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that design ultimately is about moving people instead of pixels.
- You have experience directing all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with our client.
- You’re a team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You can present and defend our creative vision with passion, but also know when to give in for the sake of the project.
Become Our Art Monk
MediaMonks is most likely the most awesome company you would kill to work for. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675