Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Asset Designer at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks has a position for a talented designer who wants to further their skills in digital asset design at our Singapore office. In this junior to mid-level role, you will join a dedicated team in producing digital ads and assets for one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll specialize in asset design for a wide variety of channels, including social media and display advertising.
- You work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work across time zones.
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- In addition to making buttons look so good you'll want to lick them, you make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats and dimensions.
- You will work together directly with art directors on the client side, representing MediaMonks from a design POV.
Remember: Junior is the New Senior
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this role, we’re looking for a budding digital designer with around 2 years of experience crafting digital ads and assets.
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature.
- You are well-versed in English, production tricks, and cat videos.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675