Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Casting Monk at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in everything that we put our heart into.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organisational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: Our ambition is to build the world's best staffing team. We're looking to recruit a talented Casting Manager who will be connected to our Production office in Hilversum in The Netherlands, but supporting offices all over the world. As part of the team you'll be providing other teams fast access to the best fitted talent for the tasks at hand so they can focus on delivering best in class projects. It is the Core engine of MediaMonks that will make every team perform better. We focus on the production of a variety of work streams including creative content production across paid and owned channels.This is a role where you’ll partner with various internal creative and production teams. Together with the rest of the Operations team, you will drive a culture of continuous improvement across MediaMonks.
Additionally, our ideal candidate is an energetic individual and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities. A stellar problem solver who brings a positive spark to people’s lives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- We do not traffic, but "cast" our Monks based on their skill sets to find the best match for any given job and team. This means we look beyond the current availability of our Monks, but might engage conversations with numerous stakeholders around timelines and project deliveries to make any given puzzle work.
- Assign the best team for a job to ensure the shortest delivery route against our MediaMonks standards.
- Casting is about quick decision making and providing a 5 star service in communication. Make sure that they feel heard and supported.
- When teams turn to you for help, we expect you to take ownership of the request until it has seen a satisfactory conclusion
- You are the gatekeeper of our team's multi-disciplinary talent including; Creatives, Copywriters, Designers, UX Designers, Illustrators and Project Managers amongst others.
- You'll be interfacing with our discipline team leads to cast the right talent for the right project.
- Optimize resource scheduling in partnership with project leads to make sure that all makers are properly allocated and billable.
- Add value to the development and implementation of new and improved organisational processes.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent problem solver and coordinator. Someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and content oriented work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
- We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and different types of work streams.
- Only candidates currently residing in Buenos Aires will be considered for this role.
- You have experience as a Resource Manager, Traffic Manager, Talent connector or similar positions.
- Your minimum of 1+ years of experience working in digital advertising or creative production have made you fabulous at dealing with a high paced creative environment.
- You are fluent in English, written and speaking.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508