Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Creative Director
Opening date: 21/06/2019
Closing date: 23/07/2019
MediaMonks London has an exciting position for a true ideas (wo)man. We’re looking to hire a splendid Associate Creative Director who can out-pitch Don Draper with concepts for everything from TV to AR.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
In addition to working at our lovely new London location, you’ll be chuffed to make award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving global company. If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. It’s important to see your creativity and craft-skills in action, so please share a portfolio of your best work.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for us.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stationed in Farringdon, you’ll join our growing London team to work on global creative projects in collaboration with the world’s leading brands.
- This job is about generating inspiring and award-winning ideas that bring in new work in response to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs
- The success of the job is defined by developing concepts that are innovative and exciting and in line with the brief’s strategy, goals, timings and budget.
- You’ll lead creative projects through the production stage, liaising between design, development and other internal teams to make sure new campaigns finish as great as they started.
- You’ll visit clients in person to pitch for new projects, participate in workshops, and woo people with your creative thinking and insights.
- You’ll work closely with our Executive Creative Director, sharing and delegating tasks to production personnel at other MediaMonks monasteries.
- You are a creative storyteller with extensive high-level experience generating insights and outstanding ideas for A-list clients that are in line with the brand, strategy and budget.
- You have proven experience of creating and writing award-winning original concepts from scratch.
- You have a portfolio showing you have extensive experience providing creative ideas for new and emerging technologies, in at least one of the following areas: digital campaigns, interactive films, mobile apps and online platforms
- You have proven experience of managing and leading (junior) creative teams to create award-winning work.
- You have proven experience leading a creative account in your previous role(s).
- You have proven experience managing teams and providing expert creative and strategic guidance that has helped colleagues enhance their ideas.
- You have excellent person-to-person presentation skills and proven experience of selling an idea through (beautiful) presentation decks.
- You can turn a client’s creative brief into award-winning strategy and execution.
- You have exceptional writing and presentation skills, with proven experience of this.
- You can inspire a creative team to create brilliant work.
- You have a real attention for detail across copywriting and art direction.
- You have the ability to make complex technology sound simple and are able to explain interactive concepts to non-technical crowds.
- You have great leadership and communication skills; you can keep your head cool when things get heated (i.e. crunch time) and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897