Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Creative Director at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London has an exciting position for a true ideas (wo)man. We’re looking to hire a splendid Associate Creative Director who can out-pitch Don Draper with concepts for everything from TV to AR.
Part Pitch, Part Project
- Stationed in Soho, you’ll join our cosy London crew to set up global creative projects in collaboration with the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- On the one hand, this job is about bringing in new work in response to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs — developing concepts that are exciting and in line with the project’s strategy, goals, timings and budget.
- You’ll visit clients in person to pitch for new projects, participate in workshops, and woo people with your creative thinking and insights.
- On the other, you work as a creative on a number of running projects, helping to finetune the fundamentals and flesh out the final features.
- You’ll usher creative projects to the production stage, liaising between design, development and other internal teams to make sure new campaigns work as advertised.
- You’ll work closely with our Creative Director, sharing and delegating tasks to production personnel at other MediaMonks monasteries.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
In addition to working at our lovely London location that is as central as it gets, you’ll be chuffed to make award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving global company. Paid at market rate. If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see some actual work, so please share examples of your best
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for us.
- We’re looking for a creative connoisseur with 5+ years of high-level experience, generating insights and ideas for A-list clients that are in line with the brand, strategy and budget.
- You can independently produce original concepts from scratch, and enhance ideas concocted by clients and colleagues.
- Your presentation skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautiful presentation decks.
- You have a talent for translating interactive concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- Your interactive portfolio shows you have a proven proficiency in coming up with creative applications for new and emerging technologies, from digital campaigns and interactive films to mobile apps and online platforms.
- You have some solid leadership and communication skills; you can keep your head cool when things get heated (i.e. crunch time) and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- We need a true team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Because while this isn’t a technical role in the practical sense, you should have a keen understanding of digital trends and technologies to excel as a modern-day Mad Woman/Man.
Salary range: GBP 62-75K
Closing date: 8 April 2019Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897