Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Creative Director / CD - MediaMonks Shanghai
MediaMonks is looking for English + Chinese speaking Creative to lead the creation of digital platform & assets for one of the world’s most beloved brands at our Shanghai Office.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this key role, you’ll be working on a global scale to create effective digital campaigns on a local platform in partnership with our biggest global client.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes across the entire account, taking on campaigns big, small and huge.
- You’re responsible for the creation and execution of the high-stakes campaigns we create in incredibly short amounts of time.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, working closely with the client to help them bring their designs on this platform to the next level.
- You’re in direct contact with our client and play a key role in building a prolific partnership.
- You identify what needs to be done on a creative level so that our Producer can book sufficient time to make your projects shine.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on a creative level.
- You’ll translate creative concepts into thorough briefs for our Monks.
- For some projects you direct the visual style, for other projects, you help safeguard predefined ones.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new assignments.
- You make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You even get your hands dirty with the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and crafts - guaranteeing projects meet the creative standards MediaMonks is famed for.
- We’re looking for a bilingual ACD / CD with at least 2+ years of high-level experience leading creative teams in an international, English-speaking environment.
- Your work will be seen by millions but we can’t brag about it.
- You’re equally capable and confident in dealing with high-end brands.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have experience directing digital design, UI and UX, copywriting, animation, and illustration.
- You’re familiar with the market and local e-commerce platforms.
- Your pitch skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautifully designed presentation decks.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by clients and colleagues.
- You’re a team player with leadership skills: you can keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and Monks.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
Join Our Shanghai Team
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, you’ll get to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you think you'll manage magnificently, we’d love to meet (and high-five) you to tell you all about MediaMonks, our work, and culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508