Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Creative Director (Copy) for MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for a ACD, Copy to be part of a team that specializes in crafting top-notch digital, advertising campaigns and content throughout a consumer’s journey.
Role & Responsibilities
As part of the team for one of our A-list clients, you’ll be collaborating with other creatives, copywriters, designers, animators, editors and developers as well as account leads, project managers, producers, operations managers and a lot more talented Monks from all over the world.
Pitching directly to our client, you’ll be shaping and selling concepts for brand content—whether that’s through conceptual creative campaign work or delivering against more tactical ideas—but always with a digital and social lens.
You’ll create not just what the client asked for and what’s in line with the project’s objectives and requirements, but also what their campaign needs—by being pro-active in bringing ideas that will help solve challenges and grow the clients business.
Working on multiple projects at once, you go above and beyond each brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
Whether it’s through programmatic targeting, personalization, dynamic content, your job is to get the right message across to the right audience(s) in the right channel.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking for a creative with digital experience.
- As showcased in your award-winning portfolio, you bring 7 years’ worth of high-level experience working for A-list brands to the table.
- You can concept at the ‘big idea’ level and bring strategic thought leadership throughout your work, while also being able to enhance ideas provided by others or other agency partners.
- Have the ability to comprehend sophisticated strategic briefs and develop work that’s on strategy and is consistent with the brand character.
- Have the ability to develop a variety of ideas and approaches for each assignment and should not be limited to providing only a single option.
- You have proven experience creating and developing effective concepts and copy for digital/social (content) campaigns, including digital video, display ads/banners, platform specific tactics—as well as be versed in film/TV.
- You can drive integrated production and oversee video shoots, if necessary.
- You should take initiative to stay current with evolving channel formats and their best practices, and be able to execute within them.
- You’re well-versed in data and know about the good, the bad and the ugly of targeting, personalization, programmatic advertising, dynamic content and optimization.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same idea from a wide variety of angles, easily creating concepts for A/B tests.
- You’re equally capable and confident in working for high-end brands and are looking for high-quality projects as well. You bring emotional copywriting and a high level of craft.
- You’re not afraid of tight turnarounds; are agile and resourceful.
- Our CDs can rely on you to run the creative parts of a pitch or project independently.
- You possess strong communications skills and be able to present work intelligently and concisely in internal reviews; Can build on client relationships and be comfortable presenting to clients and taking feedback.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world. You are passionate about your work, and champion our work and our brands.
Join the Most Awesome Creative Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. We’d love to probe your personal pitch.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508