Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Creative Director MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is looking for an ACD to direct and develop innovative concepts and products for America’s leading agencies and their brands. In this senior role, you’ll be joining our all-star team of Monks in Venice Beach that works alongside our other international offices to craft award-winning work across time zones, platforms and devices.
- At our brand-new Abbot Kinney treehouse, you’ll work with an international team of Monks to win pitches and prepare concepts for production.
- On the one hand, you help to bring in new work by developing creative treatments in response to project briefs and RFPs.
- On the other, you act as a our creative lead on several running projects, helping to further develop the concept or product by fleshing out its features and flow.
- As an ACD at a global production company, life’s a pitch.
- You engage projects for a living and relay responsibilities to others once the ball is rolling in the right direction.
- Together with our CD, Producers and Business Monks, you are responsible for developing winning responses to creative briefs.
- You'll work in close relationship with our local creatives, TDs and designers to shape new projects, often topped by a prototype that works as a proof of concept.
- You look after the creative execution of the projects and proposals MediaMonks LA develops for clients from North and South America.
- You’ll visit clients throughout the Americas to pitch for projects, lead workshops and provide creative direction for any kind of project.
- You bring top-notch production thinking to the table and provide creative consultation when it comes to the development of cutting-edge campaigns, VR applications and other nifty stuff.
Come Turn Concepts into Projects
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re especially keen to see some solid projects — not just ideas — so please link us to a collection of work. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- We’re looking for a seasoned creative with at least 2 years of experience at the highest international level in a lead/senior capacity.
- Someone with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for film, animation and motion graphics.
- You have experience in both creative and content production (directing, storytelling, script writing, etc.)
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- you can help in creating (interactive) animation prototypes and/or animatics.
- You need to be experienced in creating content for different types of platforms, ideally including digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- You love innovation and naturally think of creative applications for new and emerging technologies, such as Google Tango.
- You should be able to successfully work across teams and time zones.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You’ve got to know the process and politics of advertising inside out, and be pragmatic at times for progress’ sake.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897