Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Creative Director (Social Copy) for MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks LA is on a hunt for a seasoned Social Editorial ACD to join our team!
We are looking for someone who is used to creating and working with content pillars and interesting editorial approaches for always-on channels, not just campaigns, for Regional and Global clients.
You will be responsible for ideating editorial approaches, produce copy, writing blog posts about brand topics in a mix of tentpole, episodic and hygiene types of content, with different levels of budget, complexity, and timelines.
You need to be fluent in concepting and collaborating and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various social platforms. You will also play an integral day-to-day role as the guardian of all social channel activity and consumer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Manage the quality of social copywriting deliverables, ensuring they meet our standards and client brand guidelines.
● Concept and collaborate with wider creative and social teams, including connections, social strategists and analysts.
● Write compelling social copy, headlines, and calls to action.
● Work with Client Service and Strategists to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound.
● Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure copy is delivered on deadline, and that the editorial calendar is managed and updated.
● Collaborate with international creative teams in regional and global pitches.
● Identify and foster UGC and potential brand partnerships that fit with the brand’s visual style and personality, and work closely with the creative team to expand on these opportunities
● Monitor, track, and report on positive and negative feedback and comments, escalating any incidents through the identification process for social media crisis-level events
● Present copy and concepts to clients and their ideas are fresh, strategic, and always on-brand.
● Grow the editorial team by delivering high quality work that makes clients want for more and bigger editorial input from MediaMonks
● You have experience with social media marketing and extensive knowledge of social platforms.
● You have 7+ years’ copywriting/community management experience at a social, digital or integrated agency.
● You are proactive.
● You have experience working with global accounts.
● You are an expert collaborator with internal teams to build social content.
● You can work in distributed teams, operating in multiple time zones.
● You can build builds strong relationships with clients.
● Understands targeting and segmentation strategies.
● Has an unwavering desire to drive innovation in Social Media.
● Deep understanding of all social media platforms operating procedures and publishing principles.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508