Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Associate Director, Talent Development (LATAM/SAMER) at MediaMonks BA
S4 Capital is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned brands. Firewood is part of the S4 Capital group. Together, we accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and in real-time partnership with our clients. We’re bringing together creative and technology deeply rooted in innovation with a disruptive model that breaks down barriers. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have an interesting match for you.
About the opportunity
A mission critical role for S4 is the Associate Director, Talent Development (LATAM/SAMER). You will report into the Sr Director, Global Talent Development. You will be a part of the Global Talent Development team, helping to build, manage and execute Talent Development strategies and frameworks in your region. This is an Internal Operations role that supports the agency at-large.
The ideal candidate is a solution-oriented, creative thinker who is comfortable with bringing new ideas to the table and prefers a collaborative work environment, taking the lead when needed or following instructions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduit between the regional People/leadership team and Corp TD
- You will be our eyes and ears on the ground in your region to inform on the needs of the people and be responsible for the management and execution of our global strategy and framework
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with key leadership in your region (MDs, capability leads, managers, regional people team)
- Provide strategic thought leadership on how to best implement global Talent Development strategy and programs into your region
- Manage TD cycles/projects for local teams and communication: Job Catalog/Career Pathing (keeping up to date, audits), Performance Management (inclusive of Reviews and calibration meetings), Localized training needs, Succession Planning, Mobility
- Manage Linkedin Learning in your region, curated curriculums, communication, programming etc.
- You will have regional support from the People team for this as well
- Work closely with Corp TD team, global compensation analyst and regional people team to develop compensation bands and structure for your region, keeping in line with larger global compensation strategy
- Ensure operational excellence - driving efficiency of workflow and delivery of initiatives across your region
- Adept at anticipating the talent development needs of your region and of the larger S4 brand, bring solutions to any new challenges to the overall organization, as they present themselves
- 6-8 years of experience in the HR field.
- Has extensive experience building and implementing large scale programs.
- Comfortable with working in a challenging environment without an established roadmap.
- Adept problem solver and decision maker.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, up to C-Suite level.
- Specific software experience in Google Drive, specifically would like this person to be extremely proficient with Google Sheets.
- Experience with Workday.
- Has a specific passion for developing people’s careers and creating process and structure to support.
- Buttoned up about the details and highly organized.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High energy and positive attitude; comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
At this time, all positions are exclusively work-from-home due to COVID-19. Once the company decides to resume normal office operations, your time will be spent in our offices, though frequency is subject to change based on business needs and general health and safety considerations.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508