Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Automated Testing QA Specialist at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is in search of an Automated Testing Specialist to help get our projects to an impeccable state before releasing them into the wwwild. As part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, you’ll be setting up automated QA tests for web-based projects as well as native applications for all kinds of devices.
About the Role
- As an Automated Testing Monk, you use your extensive knowledge of QA processes and testing-tools to assess and ascertain the workings of websites, platforms, apps, games, campaigns, and a whole lot more fast-paced projects — say goodbye to intranets.
- You aim to perfect the experience for any type of user on any kind of device while keeping the client’s needs and wants in mind.
- You systematically go over security and usability issues to check the functions of every form and feature, using custom scripts and testing tools.
- Whatever the project, you start thinking of how our QA team can automate the testing to the greatest extent possible.
- You have 5 to 10 years experience in setting up automated tests for websites and applications for mobile devices.
- You excel at creating browser-based tests with Selenium WebDriver and QA’ing the shit out of native applications using Appium or similar tools.
- You’re a pro when it comes to auto-testing registration flows and other forms, in the current build and all versions to come.
- Writing end-to-end test plans and comprehensive use cases has been a standard feat in your rigorous repertoire, covering everything from general dependencies to specific edge cases.
- You are experienced in setting up detailed issue reports that allow our teams to quickly proceed with the next version of the build.
- Websites were your first love, apps your second.
- Last but not least, you love to follow the latest trends and fads in technology.
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of the most fun digital production company in existence. The range of work you’ll be challenged to test will never get boring and is only growing as MediaMonks expands into new territories such as installations and VR. In addition, we have a great culture (+ canteen), and an almost endless supply of awesome people you can call coworkers.
If you’re up for the job and down for our parties and winter sports shindigs, we’d love to hear from you. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of your automated testing work and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897