Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Development Director at MediaMonks STO
MediaMonks is looking for an experienced business development director to make big projects happen as the big kahuna in our Stockholm office. You will focus on managing business accounts at the intersection of creativity and technology, with a focus on high-end digital experience platforms, and the production of creative content and advertising across paid, earned and owned media.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Stockholm-based position, you are responsible for managing and building out one of our key Global regions.
- You’ll help to build out the team and proposition as a sustainable and smooth-running part of our global business.
- You set up, steward and scale new partnerships by acting as a bridge between MediaMonks and new-business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of cases.
- You engage new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us, providing clients with the inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as their creative production partner.
- You’ll attend meetings and act alongside our in-house producers, creative and business leads to work towards a successful sign-off — turning contacts into contracts.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s brand and digital business challenges, developing ongoing roadmaps for long-term working relationships.
- You guard our KPI's and quality at all times.
- You’ll be a driving force in building and recruiting a well performing and happy team.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work; establishing what gets done to make sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow our business accounts into long-term success for all parties.
- Next to clients, you help to manage the division at large, working with our ‘MMGMT’ to make sure the team and work stay on the roadmap for success.
- You help spread the learnings from the frontier with Monks at other offices, helping us maximize organizational knowledge and (prospect) client relationships.
Become Our Business Monk
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in thirteen locations’ with 1000 Monks and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, MediaMonks means working at a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have a pension scheme for when you’re old, and A-OK caffeine for as long as you like. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our fast-moving but easy-going company and the things we love outside work — including winter sports.
- We’re looking to hire an experienced business director with 6+ years of high-level experience leading and managing high-end digital work for high-profile clients.
- You speak Swedish and English at the highest professional level, and have strong presentation skills.
- You have a profound understanding of- and network in- the Scandinavian market
- You have experience managing successful business accounts, developing partnerships instead of projects, and can coach a brand through digital transformation.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose the next steps from a basic technical perspective and/or a creative/commercial one.
- With the backing of our global team of specialists, you’re capable and confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects.
- You’re able to balance inbound and outbound activities, focusing on what is most effective in the long run while making sure we meet quarterly targets.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508