Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Director (Automotive) at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks is looking for a Business Director to oversee a broad program of content-production projects for a top-name automobile brand. In this lead client-facing position, you’ll work at the intersection of business and production to bring forth first-rate projects at a consistent rate.
What you'll do
- Work as part of our fast-growing team and wear multiple hats at once as part of a newly formed content production partnership.
- Be responsible for the main client, overseeing the work we do for it within the Dutch market
- Also, together with the local program lead you’ll be the interface between MediaMonks, partner agencies and the client.
- You will help ramping-up the business and secure future opportunities to turn into projects.
- Meeting deadlines with lethal precision and flagging those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- Not just be our client’s go-to Monk: as a Business Monk you’ll be responsible for orchestrating the entire sales pipeline as well as overseeing the successful growth of the individual brands that sit within your client’s jurisdiction.
- Oversee the program of projects alongside your Program Lead, liaising between the client and our own Monks to kickstart new assignments, delegating tasks to dedicated production teams.
- Act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- Safeguard revenue growth, you look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This mid-senior level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million euro retainers.
- 5+ years experience on marketing agency, consultancy, production and/or client side and managing people and/or teams.
- You will have a passion for automotive and although your previous client list may not fully reflect that you will have a deep knowledge of the industry.
- You may have a background in delivering digital projects for automobile brands.
- Fluent in English, Dutch
- Demonstrated ability to execute large-scale strategies and programs, with experience managing diverse set of marketing programs mapping back to larger strategy and achieving key objectives
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with key partners and stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects between multiple offices is no easy task and requires strong planning and communication skills.
- You work hard but like to enjoy what you do and have fun in the process
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508