Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Director (Automotive) at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking for a Business Director to oversee a broad program of content-production projects for a top-name automobile brand. In this lead client-facing position, you’ll work at the intersection of business and production to bring forth first-rate projects at a consistent rate.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of our fast-growing team, you’ll be wearing multiple hats at once as part of a long-term content production partnership.
- You’re chiefly responsible for one main client, overseeing the work we do for all of its brands.
- You’ll not just be our client’s go-to Monk: as a Business Monk you’re responsible for orchestrating the entire sales pipeline as well as overseeing the successful growth of the individual brands that sit within your client’s jurisdiction.
- You oversee the program of projects alongside the programme lead, liaising between the client and our own Monks to kickstart new assignments, delegating tasks to dedicated production teams.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- You are an incredible relationship builder and have proven experience in working with the biggest advertisers in the world.
- Safeguarding revenue growth, you look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties.
Want to Become Our Business Director?
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- This senior-level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million euro retainers.
- With ideally around 8+ years of industry experience and 2+ years in a lead role, you will have a proven track record managing high-value and volumes of integrated work.
- You bring a broad understanding of what is needed to produce high-end content at a high pace in today’s always-on environment.
- You have a proven track record of winning business and building teams.
- You will have a passion for automotive and although your previous client list may not fully reflect that you will have a deep knowledge of the industry.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- You may have a background in delivering digital projects for automobile brands.
- Backed by our global team of experts, you’re confident in providing expert advice on content production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508