Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Director Digital Products at MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English/Chinese speaking Business Director to make big websites and mobile applications happen. By doing so, you’ll play a key role in establishing MediaMonks as an award-winning creative production partner in China.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this key position, you specialize in setting up, stewarding and scaling successful production partnerships for big dot-com platforms, mobile products, and digital transformations.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of platform cases.
- You provide qualified leads with inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as the best production partner for their project.
- You develop new business opportunities by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us.
- You set up meetings and act alongside our in-house creatives and producers to work towards a successful sign-off, turning contacts into contracts.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands clients’ brand and business needs, developing an ongoing roadmap for continued success.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Become our Big Business Monk
In return for your deftness and dedication, you’ll get an independent position in an exciting work environment along with an array of awesome projects, people and prizes. You’ll join a young, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of hyperlinks. If you think you’ll manage magnificently, you should apply ASAP.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your application with a portfolio and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- For this high-level role, we’re looking to hire a true Business Developer with a strong local network.
- You can effectively manage big accounts, understand the objectives of global brands and media organizations, and can convince clients that our capabilities help them hit their KPIs.
- You speak fluent English, Native Chinese and hold yourself at the highest professional level.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You have experience leading teams to create proposals and can come up with solutions from both a basic technical perspective and a strong commercial one.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in advising C-level clients as an authority on digital transformations/redesigns of websites and apps.
- You have a basic understanding of the prevailing technologies and programming languages, and are familiar with content management systems, technical architectures and long-term development trajectories.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new (production) technologies and digital (business) trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
Please send over your Resume and Cover letter over to email@example.com
Write your name and Job Posting in the Email Subject and add your salary expectations.
We wish you good luck and hope to hear from you soon.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897