Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Intern at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is in search of an inspired intern who’s eager to expand their knowledge of digital production, international business, and the power of caffeine. During this internship, you’ll get to learn about the business behind producing award-winning work for leading brands and businesses.
About the Internship
- This paid internship position allows you to gain hands-on business administration experience for 6 months or longer.
- As part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, you’ll support our fast-growing London team in setting up, stewarding and scaling production partnerships.
- Our venerable trinity of Business, Producer and Project Monks will help you up your game in digital production, new business development, and account management.
- Together with the team, you share a responsibility for delivering strategic solutions to our clients while making sure the work we produce is of the highest (creative) quality.
- You’ll get to know about the business of film shoots, web design, programmatic advertising, game development and a wide range of other offerings and capabilities.
- You’ll help with creative pitches, project finances and client management, working directly with A-list clients.
- In the process, you’ll learn invaluable skills you can bore people at parties with for the rest of your life, including how to scope and quote production costs and timings.
- For non-locals, MediaMonks offers free accommodation at our London apartment that is only a short tube ride away from our Farringdon office.
- This paid internship should be considered as a full-time position, with little to no time for regular coursework.
- Handling client comms, running status reports and meetings, organizing client presentations and (lunch) meetings.
- Working with the wider team to bring business objectives to life.
- Looking after the business side of projects from briefs to build.
- Supporting the wider team in finance and admin tasks.
- Assisting with creating marketing materials for internal and external purposes.
- Helping out in pitches and on creative proposals.
- Organizing team events and knowledge sharing sessions.
Business Not As Usual
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company creative people would kill to work for. We want to be the best production partner in any field and market, and our people are key to making that possible. Many of the people running MediaMonks started out as interns, and our London team includes as many as 4 ex-interns (just saying).
If you want to become our newest Business Monk, you should start sealing the deal with an application we cannot refuse. In return for your eagerness and emerging expertise, we’ll offer you exponentially growing responsibilities in an exciting place to work.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds (as long as you’re a student enrolled in a relevant program). Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal motivation for this internship.
- We’re looking for up-and-coming business talent with a manifest interest in creativity and technology.
- You’re enrolled in college or university; the internship needs to be part of your bachelor’s or master’s programme.
- You’re ready to hit the ground running, supporting our teams by being proactive like any other Monk.
- You can communicate with clients in English at a high professional level.
- As a true business person, you love crunching numbers from time to time.
- You’re level headed with a mind for business and a taste for creativity.
- You think on your feet and have drive for delivering high-end work that meet the goals and needs of our clients.
- You have the required passports or visas to live and work in London.
- Work hard–play hard internship, with free lunch, (winter sports) parties, accommodation, and a small internship fee.
- Experience working with some of the most innovative people and clients in the business.
- Hands-on experience from the get-go with an intensive shadowing programme that will allow you to quickly take on tasks independently.
- Operating as one office across teams and time zones, MediaMonks is the best place to learn about cross-cultural communication and doing business around the world.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508