Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Lead at MediaMonks Riyadh
MediaMonks is looking for a Business Lead to oversee a broad program of Platforms projects for a country's tourism department. In this lead client-facing position, you’ll work at the intersection of business and production to bring forth first-rate projects at a consistent rate to our Saudi client.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of our Riyadh office, you’ll be wearing multiple hats at once as part of a long-term Platform-production partnership for our client in Saudi Arabia.
- You’re chiefly responsible for one main client, overseeing the work we do for all of its brands.
- You are an incredible relationship builder, dedicated to delivering award winning work for our passionate clients.
- Out of five days of the week, you will be travelling to our client’s office half the time.
- You’ll not just be our client’s go-to Monk: as a Business Lead you’re responsible for orchestrating the entire pipeline from sales to staffing and operations.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- You understand the local culture and ways of working
- You are not afraid of technical set-ups and have worked before on clients with complex platforms with advanced back end systems, content management, transcreation and advanced data. Moreover you understand personalisation at scale and smart production.
- You make sure projects are set up for success by connecting the needs of our clients to the right Monks, making sure great work is done between Riyadh and our production monasteries around the world.
- You’ll help to scope and quote new projects, working with our in-house experts and leads to propose sensible timelines and ballparks.
- You work to create efficiencies by improving our overall process, workflow and communication for projects.
- Safeguarding revenue growth, you look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties.
Want to Become Our Business Lead ?
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterised by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- You must speak and write Arabic and English.
- Based in Riyadh
- With ideally 5 to 10 years of industry experience and 2+ years in a lead role, you have a background in .com transformations.
- This senior-level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million pound retainers.
- You bring a broad understanding of what is needed to produce high-end content at a high pace in today’s always-on environment.
- On the business side, you know how to balance the client’s objectives with the needs of our own company.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Any experience in the travel industry is beneficial.
- Setting up and sustaining projects between teams and time zones is no easy feat and requires superb planning as well as interpersonal skills.
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508