Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Business Monk at MediaMonks Stockholm
MediaMonks Stockholm is in search for new-business talent. As a Business Monk at the most awesome digital production company around, you research and reach out to recruit new clients. You set up the initial contact by introducing our digital capabilities and culture — alongside an amazing collection of award-winning cases — and follow up on qualified leads to turn contacts into contracts.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll do market research to identify new clients and opportunities.
- You engage opportunities by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us when looking for digital platforms & products, innovative campaigns & content, or digital ads & assets.
- You qualify and follow up on opportunities, providing qualified leads with the inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as the best production partner for their business.
- You’ll act as a strategic partner throughout, understanding our clients’ brand and business needs from top to bottom to build out a prolific partnership across projects.
- You steward new business towards sign-off, seamlessly passing over projects to our in-house teams.
- You log, track and evaluate success on Pipedrive to improve our process, CRM, and make sure we hit quarterly targets.
- You’ll maintain a comprehensive contacts overview, assisting in client relationship management by checking in with clients and updating them about what MediaMonks has been up to.
- As your clients’ main point of contact, you’re co-accountable for the end delivery, meaning you’ll update clients throughout the process to ensure projects meet requirements and exceed expectations.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow each business account into a long-term success for all parties.
Become a Business Developer at MediaMonks Stockholm
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a super nice team doing super nice work as part of a super-ambitious company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to innovation, and superlatives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun, which includes fabulous fikas, board-game nights, and the best lunch in all of Stockholm.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a Swedish + English-speaking business developer who’s keen to work behind the (computer) screens to research and engage new business accounts in the digital realm.
- You have 2+ years of relevant, client-facing experience engaging new business, managing accounts, and/or developing partnerships.
- You’re confident in engaging all kinds of work, from digital campaigns to platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- You know about the business of advertising and creative production, bringing a solid understanding of the (digital) needs of agencies, brands and businesses.
- With the support of our in-house producers, creatives and tech chiefs, you feel comfortable talking technology and production with (potential) clients at a high, international level.
- You are amazingly likeable and thoughtful and a great person to represent MediaMonks in anything from boardrooms and workshop sessions to conference stages, drinks, parties and drunk cab rides.
- With strong presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You’re a closer, go-getter and self-starter (pick whichever you like), effectively managing your own time without needing much direction.
- You’re able to balance inbound and outbound activities, focusing on what is most effective in the long run while making sure we meet quarterly targets.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully do business across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897