Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Change Manager at MediaMonks BA
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker who can help audit processes, map new workflows and connect with stakeholders on the brand and agency side. As a digital transformation enthusiast, you guide teams through heavy transitions and unify team objectives. Our Change Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver change management programs including impact analysis, stakeholder management, communications, training, and ensuring that new solutions and ways of working are rolled out successfully and in a sustainable way.
In this role you will
- Be a very important player in the transition of our client's current way of working the the faster, better, value model MediaMonks is famous for.
- Design, develop, implement and manage change deliverables that will enable impacted users to successfully transition from their current state to a future state. You'll proactively identify and implement improvements to the change management strategy & methodology.
- Be responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and tracking change management deliverables including communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management, and change reinforcement. You conduct effective change impact assessments, readiness assessments, and stakeholder analysis.
- Work with the production teams team to identify, communicate, and effectively manage all aspects relating to how any changes will ultimately impact all stakeholders. You’ll engage with all parties and find common ground; monks, our clients, agencies. Your goal is to define and document new and future proof ways of working.
- Be responsible for growing deep relationships and helping all parties move through transition processes, while handling political situations and being an excellent diplomat. You'll ensure that information is communicated to impacted audiences throughout the duration of the program. You'll build executive presentations and identify risks and issues relating to change management functions.
- Create or significantly contribute to change enablement strategies and plans, including training and communications.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure the successful execution of the end-to-end change management strategy.
- 5 years of experience applying change management principles, methodologies, and tools for implementing change programs
- Experience developing readiness programs, training or stakeholder engagement
- A highly organized, energetic, and creative change professional
- Ability to handle ambiguity and can be flexible in their approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- An amazing communicator, who has impactful presence and can easily simplify messaging, and incorporate storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outgoing, sociable individual, ready and willing to help us drink beers on Friday afternoons (or whatever drink tickles your fancy).
- You can make parties comes together and have them find common ground in everything.
- Ability to work with rapidly changing requirements and in rapidly changing environments.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508