Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Communications Director at S4 Capital APAC
Our new S4Capital supergroup is hiring a marcom maven to make MediaMonks and MightyHive shine even brighter across Asia–Pacific. Based at our new combined Singapore office, you’ll be working in support of the world’s most awarded digital production company and a world-leader in programmatic advertising at the same time.
Role & Responsibilities
- Spreading and supporting our message, you’ll handle our APAC marketing and communication efforts, making sure that our people and projects get the love and laud they deserve.
- Working alongside our APAC CEO, Global Head of Communications, CMO and international marketing teams, you’ll support our APAC business by marketing our work in regional and local media.
- As our central point of contact, you’ll liaise with our APAC teams and MDs as well as with clients, journalists and other parties on all communication relating to our brands.
- You’ll draft and adapt press releases and work to grow and deepen our media relations, taking responsibility for a consistent coverage of our hires, projects, offices, research, white papers, awards, announcements, and more.
- Thinking along with our global team, you contribute to providing hooks, insights and opportunities to strengthen our reputation with APAC’s tech and creative industries.
Ready to Steer and Support Our Story from Singapore?
As part of our fast-growing organisation, you’ll be able to employ your marcom expertise at a truly global company that works across teams, time zones and technologies. We currently operate across 19 international offices with a team of 1,200 people and counting, meaning you’ll have all the stories and support in the world.
Cozied up at our signature shophouse (doubling as a cocktail bar), you’ll be part and parcel of our first physically integrated office. Much more than appropriate compensation, you’ll get join an informal and successful club that creative people would kill to work for (and party with). If you’re keen to be part of our APAC A-Team, we’d love to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- We’re looking for a marketing communications professional who’s in tune with business and popular culture across Asia-Pacific but not limited by borders or time zones.
- You have 5+ years of high-level PR or marketing communications experience at the intersection of creativity and technology or a related line of (business-to-)business.
- You’re intrigued by the fast-changing digital media landscape and have preferably dabbled in the arts of B2B marketing before.
- Working directly with our Global Comms team, you’re comfortable securing a continuous flow of strategic, value-added coverage.
- Liaising with clients and internal teams, you’re able to take care of the whole PR process if need be.
- You’re a proficient writer with a perfect command of English and at least one local language—you choose!
- You know the word on the street and at the watercooler, finding ways to turn company events and industry developments into newsworthy stories.
- Your critical-thinking skills and deep industry interest allow you to ask the right questions and create opportunities for attention-grabbing PR campaigns.
- You are experienced in independently establishing priorities and storylines, and work in an organized way that allows for asynchronous collaboration.
- While you consider your inbox your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897