Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Community Manager at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: We are looking for a qualified Community Manager / Content Creator to join our social media team to be responsible for developing the social content for a freshly won premium snack brand. You should be a social media-savvy professional, experienced in oral and written communication skills, able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all social content and community communications.
In this role you will:
- Be the social lead among an all-star team of Monks dedicated to creating integrated digital work.
- Create work that connects with audiences and consumers in a way that’s inclusive and reflective of current culture and society
- Define and implement social media and communication campaigns that align with marketing strategies.
- Present to clients to woo them with your creative ideas and executions, bringing top-notch creative thinking to the table.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Conduct daily analysis of conversation around the brand and generate responses that meet the objectives of the brand.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Liaise with social platform Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Understand social platforms and trends in real time to trigger new ideas and proposals for campaigns.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
Experience you already have:
- English as a mother tongue.
- A digital native, active across social platforms.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in community management or social content creation.
- Experience in developing or implementing community management strategies.
- Experience of developing exciting social executions for brands.
- You can own a brief from concept to delivery, ensuring high quality creative at all points.
- You can independently produce original concepts from scratch developing art direction and writing killer copy
- Your presentation skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through beautiful presentation decks.
- Knowledge of managing CMS’s and reading media plans.
- Knowledge of social metrics, tools and digital reports.
- An obsession for understanding consumer behaviour, and adapting content plans to address the needs of the community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CPG / retail brands preferred.
- A great team player.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508