Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Community Manager Internship
Mediamonks Experiential & Virtual Events is growing and expanding with new talents. We are searching for an intern that speaks social media fluently. Do you love to showcase our magic to the online world? Get a taste of what it’s like to work together with the world’s leading experts in creative tech innovations. We’re talking interactive installations, innovating events with creative tech and virtual experiences. We are looking for an ambitious team player who wants to help us earn award-winning-digital. Apply and show us your skills that can pay the bills!
Here’s what we offer.
- Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome.
- During this internship, you’ll walk among our dedicated creative team in direct service of top-notch global clients.
- You’ll learn what it’s actually like to work as a community manager in the most awarded digital production company.
- You’ll be digging into our projects to find hidden gems of behind the scenes footage, key visuals, and other beautiful content that is worth archiving and spreading on our social channels.
- If you haven’t already, you should lean back for our latest mixtape to see what kind of work you might be engaged with sometime soon.
- But what is perhaps the most tangible testament of the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying lead positions within our company.
- The internship runs for 6 months, but if your attitude and work impress us, we’d probably like you to stay a bit longer.
- In other cases, you’ll be assisting with bigger projects by contributing ideas and further developing artwork or proposals.
We seriously can’t wait to be back in office. In addition to the creative energy that fills the atmosphere every day by our great coworkers, Mediamonks serves excellent food cooked fresh everyday, the best parties and winter sports. If you’re interested in experiencing what it’s like to work in a digital creative production company, start filtering your portfolio and impress us with your smartest projects.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a motivation — we’d love to probe your personal pitch.
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher-education programme.
- You have a strong sense of communication, interaction, and find value in connecting people with mutual interests.
- You love the kick of good planning and maintaining a clear content agenda that stretches months ahead!
- You always have an eye out on natural-born subjects, developments, and themes internally that you know how to analyze and translate into a compelling story.
- You love writing creative copy that sparks the imagination.
- You have a good sense of beautiful imagery, videos, UI, and graphic elements.
- You love the kick of having everything ordered.
- You’re comfortable presenting your advice, insights, and ideas to the team when you are inspired.
- You love finding profound new insights needed to engage our audience online.
- You’re well versed in English and google searches.
- You have a European passport and/or are eligible to work in the Netherlands. (Please note that a study visa doesn't count, unless it's issued for The Netherlands specifically).
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508