Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Concept Artist at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is hiring an awesome Concept Artist to bring ideas to life at the intersection of creativity and technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll work alongside our 2D and 3D artists to develop the visual direction for a wide variety of projects and pitches.
- You’ll help to actualize the creative team’s vision for the project, making it look even better than they could've ever imagined.
- Amongst other nice things, you’ll be developing art for films, games, virtual reality, interactive installations, and AR experiences.
- The work you’ll be producing will be based on both existing art styles and original styles that you’ll help to create from scratch.
- Next to art, you will also put your pen to work for the creation of storyboards and other concept work, such as app or game mechanics.
- You’ll create key art and mood paintings that set the tone and play a key role in selling and/or promoting a project.
- To help bring projects to the point of production, you’ll compile briefings and other materials for other Monks that will take your work to the next level.
- For certain projects, you’ll also work directly with our 3D modellers to fine-tune the execution through actionable feedback and paintovers.
What We’re Looking For
- You know how to deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have world-class illustration and design skills.
- You’re skilled in 2D tools including Photoshop and have sufficient knowledge of 3D tools.
- You have strong knowledge of gesture, composition, anatomy, colour theory, values, form, shape language, and silhouettes.
- Your attention to detail is as fine as your line work.
- You’re a self-motivated team player who tops technical artistry with strong social skills.
- You’re inspiring to work with and eager to share knowledge and best practices
- You can handle different styles like a true artist, and feedback like a true professional.
Become Our Concept Art Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers, going all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
How to Apply
- Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a portfolio, demonstrating why you’re the right Monk for this position.
- Start by showing us your best work, and only include extra projects if you’re convinced it will genuinely add to your application.
- And while we generally like a challenge, please make sure that opening and reviewing your portfolio isn’t one.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675