Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Content Copywriter (Arabic) at MediaMonks DXB
Our Monks in the Middle East are looking for an Arabic copywriter who can write, edit and transcreate copy for a major regional client. You’ll help tell the story of a revolutionary development plan that harmonises urban living with nature. If you have experience working for ambitious clients and are keen to work as part of our global team, this job is perfect for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients for the creative production of digital products, advertising and marketing content.
- As part of a dedicated team of Monks, you’re responsible for the Arabic copy for one of our biggest clients in the Middle East, fleshing out a new brand and its offering across channels and markets.
- Together with an English counterpart, you’ll help shape the brand and its story across all sectors that are covered by the ambitious plan—from culture and tourism to technology and mobility.
- Your work also helps to build the very company itself, capturing its mission and vision in compelling Arabic copy that attracts investors and employees alike.
- Working across teams and time zones, your projects focus on digital content including web copy, social campaigns and content for video and display ads.
- You’ll work with our Data Monks and Digital Strategists to create and execute comprehensive content strategies, using data-driven insights to tailor content across the entire user journey.
- The content you’ll create feeds also into social media, where you’ll work with a dedicated Community Manager to propose copy and things to post about for Arabic-language accounts.
- In addition to all kinds of user-facing content, you’ll also provide Arabic copy for pitches and presentation decks.
- You’ll also contribute to improving our workflows, best practices and client relationships across the board.
- In short, you ensure that everything makes sense, is correct, consistent and meets the client’s objectives—and even more specific expectations—through craft and creative excellence.
Become Our First Arabic Copywriter in the Middle East
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fast-moving company with the ambition to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 4,000+ Monks, we’re leading the industry with integrated teams who are creating awesome work with purpose at scale. As part of this global community, you can collaborate with colleagues from all parts of the world to critique copy, collaborate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might be just who we’re looking for.
- We’re looking for a capable Arabic copywriter who’s familiar with the digital marketing landscape and advertising culture on the Arabian Peninsula.
- You’re experienced writing for different types of audiences: from the general public looking for an exciting destination to investors looking for a promising opportunity.
- Your copy is clear and compelling: convincing without bullshit, cheesy puns or esoteric language (after all, the cognoscenti have no exigency for grandiloquence).
- Producing quality work out of detailed briefs and thin air alike, you create copy with clever lines and insights we can build on.
- You understand the good, the bad and the ugly of personalised content and have the ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles.
- Combining creative and critical thinking, your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of briefs from a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- You’re comfortable presenting work to clients—always able to rationalise your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you like sharing and solving critique on copy and concepts.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, errors, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance of getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—delivering tight work even under tight deadlines.
- Having a great sense of personal responsibility, you’re keen to learn and push yourself if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508