Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Content Manager at MediaMonks Riyadh,KSA
MediaMonks has an opportunity for an English + Arabic-speaking content manager who can enter and double-check specs and assets like there’s no tomorrow.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this dedicated position, you’ll support a special task force at a not-so-secret location in Dubai, in producing digital advertising for one of the biggest brands in the world.
- You’ll help manage a large-scale advertising project by organizing and ordering the input, requirements and assets.
- Working for one beloved brand — referring to the client, of course — your organisation allows our in-house production teams to produce quality top-notch advertising at scale.
- You’re responsible for correctly entering the input from the client into our (content management) systems, platforms and spreadsheets.
- You’ll help to translate the client’s input into tickets for our project-management tool to brief our designers on what to do, task for task.
- Liaising with our project managers and designers on a daily basis, you help to make sure we hit every milestone as the project progresses.
- You will be officially based in Riyadh, KSA, but maybe in the beginning in DXB till papers are finished, and 90% in Saudi, must be willing to relocate to Saudi eventually.
Join Our Party in Dubai
In return for your dedication to data and details, you’ll get the opportunity to work with an amazing group of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you think you’ll manage magnificently, we’d love to meet you to tell you all about MediaMonks, our work, culture, parties.
- The role requires someone who can juggle multiple requests and appreciates the importance of specs and requirements.
- You are open to work and live in Saudi Arabia 90% of the time.
- You speak English and Arabic.
- As a structured and accurate person, you can work independently, making sure that all relevant input is entered into the right systems on time.
- You can provide clear updates and actions to Monks from around the world in both English and Spanish.
- You’re a champion of process and always look beyond your formal responsibilities to make sure everything checks out.
- While spreadsheets are your natural habitat, you excel at you excel at interfacing with human beings too.
- You can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at finding solutions for conflicting requests.
- If you have any prior experience with project management tools such as Bootcamp, Assembla, Jira or Asana, that would be a plus.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675