Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Content Marketing Writer at MediaMonks BA
Our Buenos Aires office is looking for an English + Spanish writer to market MediaMonks through compelling content, thoughtful takeaways and attractive alliteration. We’re looking for someone passionate about writing and the power of content marketing to augment our global team of content writers working for Buenos Aires and throughout the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an in-house content writer, you’ll complement our global Marketing, PR and Communications team in spreading the MediaMonks gospel across industries and continents, with a specialized focus on representing and reaching your local region.
- You’ll play a key role in ensuring a consistent and compelling MediaMonks voice across articles, blog posts, newsletters, landing pages, ebooks and other outlets.
- Reporting to our CMO, you’ll impact sales and revenue through the execution of a well crafted and scalable content marketing strategy.
- You’ll write marketing content pieces for blog posts, newsletters and other third-party outlets that support our objectives and talking points.
- You’ll support our Buenos Aires team helping write marketing content, internal communications and job descriptions.
- This gig is not about clicks but about the quality of the content and audiences reached, and the tangible impact it has on our brand, business and conversions — reach and volume are a means not an end.
Join Our Internal Newsroom
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of team talent, and A-OK coffee, you’ll get to work for A-list clients.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- This role requires 3+ years of relevant experience at a high, international level.
- You’re an extraordinary writer and editor in English and Spanish – even better, if you’re also fluent in the art and language of b2b marketing.
- You’re able to produce a wide variety of content pieces on an even wider range of topics that meet specific sales and marketing needs, as well as global MediaMonks objectives.
- You have functional research skills and love to dig into new developments in the fields of marketing and technology.
- You have a background in executing top-of-funnel and lead nurturing campaigns and a history of achieving lead goals and conversion targets.
- You’re a skilled interviewer, researcher and editor – who can partner with our highly skilled and global team of Monks to translate their complex insights into relevant thought leadership pieces.
- With our lofty goals to do more than attract target audiences, you’re well versed in effectively turning strangers into customers through the power of words (without sounding like a salesperson).
- Just like this bullet – you’re quick, to the point and responsive, with superpower-like abilities to churn out effective content at maximum speed while multitasking support projects as needed.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508