Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Content Writer for Automotive Brand at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for a Content Writer to lead the creation of content for one of the world’s most desired car brands. You’ll be part and pencil of a new international team dedicated to creating integrated work. If you share our drive for producing quality content and feel our need for speed, apply ASAP.
- As a Content Writer at MediaMonks, you wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek our Monks for the creative production of their digital products, content and campaigns.
- Formally based in Hilversum but effectively starting from anywhere (WFH FTW), you’ll be a key player in a new team and workstream.
- You’ll write and edit content from sales to aftersales, telling the story for different car models and the brand at large.
- Handling large-scale requests along with single lines of copy, you’ll craft content for various projects at once—working on just about anything involved in selling cars and servicing owners.
- Covering anything from sales copy and social content to scripts and creative copy, you’ll focus on digital content such as landing pages, social assets, website banners, CRM emails, newsletters and digital POS copy and printed materials ranging flyers and fully fledged brochures to mirror hangers and in-store posters.
- Since you’ll know the details of each model best, you’ll also help our teams in nailing the messaging and content for the campaigns we produce.
- In addition to selling consumers on their new drive, your job is to ensure that everything makes sense, is consistent and meets client objectives.
Join Us for the Ride
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a prolific, and super-fast-moving company on a mission to become the best production partner in any field and market—operating across teams and time zones with 2,500 Monks and counting. As part of the global hive mind that is the MediaMonks Copy Team, you’ll be able to collaborate with an incredibly talented group of incredible copywriters to critique copy, calibrate on best practices, and confer about comma conundrums. If you can handle our casual and slightly chaotic company culture just as well as you can handle high-end car content, this job is perfect for you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a compelling cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
The ideal candidate doesn’t exist, but you might.
- We’re looking for an excellent English writer who can work at the highest international level (you don’t have to be native English: you have to be way better than the average native writer, showing outstanding grammar and wordplay).
- Next to English, you can talk cars and are able to present a portfolio that showcases your ability to work for automotive brands.
- You know how to sell the benefits of different models in a way that speaks to car drivers, pinpointing what consumers are looking for and putting that up front (instead of the illuminati, we believe in inverted pyramids).
- You can produce quality content out of thin air as well as based on briefs or input written by others.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alts for internal reviews and A/B tests.
- Your writing is clear and compelling at the same time: convincing without bullshit, cheesy puns or esoteric language (the cognoscenti have no need for grandiloquence).
- You combine creativity with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and make sense of content and sales strategies.
- While you might be tired of the word, your skills in storytelling allow you to co-create scripts for spots and how-to videos ranging from 6 seconds to 6 minutes.
- You know about the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising, behavioural targeting and dynamic content.
- You have a knack for structure and organisation—both in words and in the way you work—creating and collaborating through comprehensive content matrices based on spec sheets and other technical requirements.
- You can always make a case for your copy, rationalising your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without taking it personally.
- As an editor, you are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- You’re keen to take ownership on an ongoing account, handling all the work for one key client instead of switching between clients and teams.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508